Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 29, 2022

Not only are they ruining their own reputation but they are ruining the reputation of the vendors they are using to steal people's money.. Although they have closed my account they are still billing the vendors for the task I completed that they aren't paying me for..

The doors on this place need to be closed and the people they owe money to should be paid.. The way they are doing people isn't right and I'll fight this *** till I die or I'm paid and the doors are closed...

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2022

Deactivated account...

Now that i have completed a bunch of task with this company they suddenly decided to deactive my account and bot pay me the money they owe me. At first they were paying here or there but only after i would go back and have to file a complaint about it not being paid..

So they started showing it pending in my account to be paid in X amount of days.. Now that those days are up they deactivated my account and wont pay me the money they owe me..

They owe me money for task i completed all the way back from the time when i first signed up in 2019.. im sure your wondering why i still continued doing task and the reason is because when i submitted a ticket for not being paid they started showing it to be pending in my account well up until now when the time has come to pay the money...

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Inboxdollars Survey Service.

Preferred solution: I won't ALL the money they owe me.

InboxDollars Cons: Getting your money, Surveys taken, No customer service, Recieving fraudulent payments, Scam.

Comments

Good to know! Was just about to get sucked in! Thank You!

InboxDollars Reviews